+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New members introduce yourself

New members introduce yourself

Welcome to this forum. Be a part of the best local biking community. Lets talk bikes and have a good time.
    Register as members and introduce yourselves on this thread

Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. I am from Bahrain and been riding for 7 years. I own a CBR1000RR. Hope to make new friends here.

Hey there! I've been riding for a few years (since 2003) with a license... A few more without :-) started off with a Harley, moved on to a MotoGuzzi and tinkering with the idea of a sports bike. It's a great way to get the biking community activated. Hope to meet people with he same interest through "bu6bu6a" and maybe even contribute. Love the format!!

Welcome Twisted. I hope you like it here.

Bikeman, I never knew you were a Harley rider. well you've definitely gone up the ladder with the Guzzi.

The Harley was good but just wanted something different at the time :-)

Hey guys, good to see something fresh. Lived in Bahrain for 8 years plus and am behind the new Ducati Store that will open on Budaiya in Q2 all being well. Ducati 1198S Corse is the weapon, little over weight the handicap!

hi there ! weapons are BMW and Ducati, favorite road is BIC.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    Hey guys, good to see something fresh. Lived in Bahrain for 8 years plus and am behind the new Ducati Store that will open on Budaiya in Q2 all being well. Ducati 1198S Corse is the weapon, little over weight the handicap!
    Hi MarkG welcome to the forum. I didn't know there is going to be a new Ducati dealer in Bahrain. Wish you all the best, and hope to see you as an active member here

Quote Originally Posted by NHP View Post
    hi there ! weapons are BMW and Ducati, favorite road is BIC.
    Hi NHP welcome. Care to share which model bikes you have

+ Reply to Thread